Monday, July 29, 2013

A slight delay in my "instructable"

OK, I promised an "instructable" on how to tailor a shirt without measuring. Yes, I know that the road to good intentions doesn't lead you anywhere (Michael W. Smith, among others, said that). So, sorry for the delay. I've had gigs (4 in July, and, looking forward, one a week from 7/27 - 8/30), some new music students (1 guitar and 2 piano!), and some slight health issues (slight, recurring dizziness; can rule out ear issues as of today, and I have an eye appointment later this week). Top that off with work and family, and I've been busy, to say the least.

But who isn't busy these days?

So, stop, take a deep breath, drink some calming tea, give your loved ones a big hug, and get enough sleep. We'll get to those shirts when we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment